Copyright GoWeb Interactive
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How soon can you deliver the website once you receive all required content?
Delivery timelines vary depending on the nature of the project. A simple website might take a week or two. A project that requires database development, application development, and systems intergration, might take anywhere from a month to three months.
2. Do I have proprietary rights over any work that you develop?
We have no desire to own any of your work. We will be glad to provide you with complete copies of your website or project.
3. Can I pay by credit card or in installments?
You can pay by credit card or in installments. When we accept your project, we will mutually establish delivery milestones. Each milestone that is hit will trigger a payment.
4. Do you provide a "service warranty" for your work after completion?
We guarantee that we will fix any bugs that might arise after your work is finished and delivered. We will fix any bugs and work with you to make sure that you are 100% satisfied. This guarantee is good for one year.
5. Can you clone websites?
Yes. If you find a website whose layout and design you like, you can show it to us, and we can design a similar site.
6. Can you provide hosting services?
Yes. We can provide hosting services at competitive prices offering you great value. Our sites are run on powerful servers functioning in highly secure, and highly regulated environments.